Re: critique

by tad davis <taddavis(at)interport.net>

 Date:  Tue, 06 Jan 1998 02:43:16 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Really nice work, Georgia.

My only problem is with the design of the Bios page. In any resolution
higher than 600x800 the columns feel a bit wide. And the repetition of
square shapes on the left and oval shapes on the right feels a bit redundant.

"I am a storyteller." Your client tells us. And her images certainly bear
that out. Unfortunately, the hokey clip art flags and camera don't do her
any justice. Also, you might want to coerce her to make another attempt to
bring that narrative origninality seen in her work into her writing or hire
someone. (No offense intended. The writing just doesn't *pop* the way her
images do.)

You've done such a nice job designing the other pages, this page begins to
feel a bit like a brochure.

Tad