Re: Site Critique:CRS

by Bev Parks <cloudbow(at)primenet.com>

 Date:  Sun, 01 Mar 1998 14:17:41 -0700
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>http://ic.net/~holston/
>Please let me know what you think of the layout, design, and navigation of
>the site. Any other comments will greatly be appreciated!

The first page took about 18-20 seconds to load... not bad!  Looks very,
very nice. The graphics and colors are excellent.

The first thing I noticed upon diving into the site is that navigation is
non-existent. There are no menus of any kind on any page.

The heading graphic on each page, the one that opens up revealing the
heading, is cool. But after watching it open the first time, I doubt if
anyone will wait around for it to open on subsequent pages.

Viewing with...
Win 95; Netscape 4.04, default font Souvenir Lt BT, 12 pt;
28.8 dial-up connection; 17-inch monitor, 1024 x 768.

Bev Parks  =^.^=  cloudbow(at)primenet.com
http://www.cloudbow.com
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/