Re: Finally finished

by Eric Kulaas <ekulaas(at)radiantd.com>

 Date:  Thu, 26 Mar 1998 21:05:49 -0500
 To:  Yosef Haas <YosefHaas(at)CounselorNet.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yosef wrote:

At 12:54 PM 3/26/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I  have finished the re-designing of my site, all links with a "1" won't
>work any more. The adderess is <http://www.counselornet.com/emhesq/> I am
>still looking for suggestions of what to do about the left collumn of the
>FAQ pages, any advice will be greatly appreciated.

You might want to center the table on the main page.  Everything else is.

About the left table on the faq page.  I think you're talking about the
blank space after the first few faqs.  What you might consider is take the
tables out and after each couple of FAQs put in a navigation line.  Similar
to the one on the bottom of the main page.

 Articles | Links | Search | Main | Ask | etc.

Just an idea, I've got a site that's beginning to develope the same
problem.  It's either that, sell ad space for the table, make the pages
smaller and link them, or live with it.  ZDnet has the same thing only not
quite as long.

Eric Kulaas
ekulaas(at)radiantd.com
OS/Win95B K6/200