Re: tables

by "Chuck McGee, Jr." <cmj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Fri, 22 May 1998 11:30:21 -0500
 To:  maalton(at)unity.ncsu.edu
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Other than some slight spacing differences ... I see nothing else different
between the two browsers ... using NC4.05 and IE4 ... they're practically
identical.

See more below ...

At 11:22 AM 5/22/98 -0400, maalton(at)unity.ncsu.edu wrote:

>http://www.unc.edu/~maalton/Megan.html
>
>I am concerned with the list in center of page.  I want the each item on
>the list to begin at same point and I want the font to be red.

It is on both ...

>if you ar looking at it on netscape the alignment is wrong and the color
>is right.
>
>if you are looking at it on explorer the alignment is right and the color
>is wrong

That's not how I'm seeing it.

However, I did notice the following and would suggest you ...

... change the following:
to ...
<FONT COLOR="#FF0000" FACE="Times New Roman,Courier New">

[size=3 is default]

Also, I'm not so sure that the choice of font faces is the most
appropriate.  Calling multiple alternatives is generally used to provide an
adequte solution should the user not have the font requested ... the two
that you are using are on separate planets as far as visual is concerned.

That's all I have ...

cmj