Re: News Site

by "Chuck McGee, Jr." <cmj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:13:19 -0500
 To:  HWG Critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Heather,
My suggestion would be for the original authors to deal with the issue of
gathering suggestions for their website updating and expansion ... unless
of course, if you are under contract.

However, I would be more than happy to review any of *your* works upon
completion.  I'm sorry to say though ... I choose not to critique a
non-member site or a site submitted by anyone other than the originating
author.

How do I know you are not the originating author? ... take a guess ... ;-(
Geez ... the vast majority of the stuff has only been up since Friday and
the rest went up this morning ... like all of the marquee info for example.
 We're not talking just Hawaii either ... that's inclusive.

http://www.hwg.org/lists/hwg-critique/
"This list is to be used by HTML Writers Guild members to ask for and give
critiques on fellow members pages"

cmj