Re: Pretty please critique new site

by tad davis <taddavis(at)interport.net>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Oct 1998 21:32:40 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Wow!  Thanks so much to all who took the time to take a look at:

http://www.beastinme.com

I feel I got an embarassment of riches. Great and very valuable and right
on comments. I designed this site in a weekend with very little web design
experience (it shows) and found myself operating in a bit of a vacuum. So
with your wonderful notes, I can really step back and take a look at what's
going on.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

As for comments that I was spamming the list, I don't think I was. I only
sent my message once, although it clearly came through several times. I've
sent e-mail to mailing lists many times over several years and never had
this problem. Although I noticed that other msgs. over the last 24-hrs have
come through this list more than once. IS IT SOMETHING I DID WRONG?!?
Please correct me if I mucked it up. (Could I have changed a setting in
Eudora? Should I contact my ISP?)

PS. My wife is the wonderful artist for whom the site was made. Thanks to
those who made such kind comments about her work. It's pretty fantastic,
huh? She's visiting her infirm mother on a mission of mercy and she hasn't
seen the site yet, so I hope to incorporate some of your suggestions before
she gets back.

Thanks again, Tad