Re: Need some Mac input

by Linda Cole <lbc(at)webweaverxxi.com>

 Date:  Thu, 14 May 1998 02:39:59 -0500
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi All,

This file has been fixed (I hope), so if you go to the page and don't see
white space... I've succeeded. :)  The page with the white space is now at
http://mentalhealthhelp.com/features_old.html for comparison.

The (possible) answer to the white space was to remove the spacer gif
completely, and move the logo graphic to it's own table cell.  Of course,
if you Mac users still see the white space.....  :(  I'll have to start
over. <g>

Thanks Again!

Linda

At 10:03 PM 05/13/1998 -0500, Linda Cole wrote:
>http://mentalhealthhelp.com/features.html
>
>Hi Everybody,
>
>Thanks to everyone who checked out the mentalhealthhelp.com website. It
>stood up well to the test. :)  But apparantly there
>is a problem with the site.  <sigh>  Sooo....
>
>I need some input from folks with Macs.  The above page looks fine on a PC
>and awful on a Mac. The page consists of nested tables, in the
</snip>
http://wdvl.internet.com/
http://www.webweaverxxi.com/
http://www.cybertowers.com/selfhelp/