Re: Please critique my site

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Aug 1998 07:22:15 -0400
 To:  bill <placebo(at)beyond.net.au>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:59 PM 8/13/98 +1000, bill wrote:

My questions regarding the site  in essence pertain to the
>appearance to the end user. i.e. do the tables maintain their integrity
>when viewed at differing resolutions and with varying font sizes.

Generally, this site looks great!! A couple of things from my end (P200,
33.6, 14", Net 4.05, IE 4)

1. on the main page, the lower left graphic (welcome to my home page) has a
grey 'fuzz' around it.

2. the inside pages seemed to take longer to load than would have been
expected due to their (lack of) content.

3. *I* think there is a bit 'too much' white (carmel ?) space between the
sections.on the 'resume' page ... also ... it should be Peruse "Beate's"