Re: Critique, Please

by Nathalie Esteban <nate(at)ucla.edu>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Dec 1998 23:43:33 -0800
 To:  HWG Critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I second Ms. Welch's opinion. This list is meant to add constructive
criticism, not negativity. If you don't want to help and be helped, then
take a hike.

At 01:00 AM 12/31/98 -0600, Diane Welch wrote:
>Your e-mails demonstrate that you are one of the most unprofessional people
>I have ever run across in the Guild. I think you can be sure no one who's
>read them will ever want to recommend your services to anyone.
>
>If you must indulge in this behavior, do you not think you should save it
>for something outside your professional line of work, like attendance at
>professional wrestling matches, perhaps? I, for one, am tired of your
>immature posts.
>
>Diane Welch
>Wonderweb Designs
>http://www.wonderwebdesigns.com/
>diane(at)wonderwebdesigns.com
>
>----------
>> From: killian jenkins <killian(at)ilikethis.cz>
>> To: Michael Channing wilson <webmaster(at)lucidmind.com>
>> Cc: Starr Wolf <starrwolf(at)texoma.net>; HWG Critique
><hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
>> Subject: Re: Critique, Please
>> Date: Wednesday, December 30, 1998 11:57 PM
>>
>> Here's why he is an idiot...<snip>

Live not as though there were a thousand years ahead of you. Fate is at
your elbow; make yourself good while life and power are still yours.

-Marcus Aurelius, 2nd. Century A.D.