RE: Final Critique

by Nathalie Esteban <nate(at)ucla.edu>

 Date:  Wed, 06 Jan 1999 18:50:19 -0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think it looks really good. The only minor thing (and it is, indeed, very
minor) is that the new logo (which I like much better than what you had
before) is a bit difficult to see on the blue background, because of the
thin lines. That may be explained by my monitor calibration though =).

Check portfolio.html; there is a broken link on Hunson Rallywagon.  Oh and
change the copyright year to 1999 =).

After that, in my opinion, you are ready to go =)

Good Luck,

-Nathalie Esteban

At 06:09 PM 1/6/99 -0800, Demitrius wrote:
>Hi Eric,
>
>Site critiqued: http://www.hudnet.com/
>Viewed with a P133, 48kbps, 640x480 @24bit, MSIE 4.0
>
>I didn't have much time, sorry, so I only looked at the index page.
>
>Clean layout. I like the hudnet.com logo. Just a suggestion, but what about
>animating that logo with some electrons racing their way along the circuit
>board every 5 seconds?
>
>I like the mouseOver navigation. Simple and clean.
>
>IMO, the presentation would greatly benefit from some images. Perhaps
>several photos faded into each other as a background behind the "Hudson's
>Network Solution" banner up top? IMO, there's too much of a monochromatic
>look going on. I'd break up that with some graphics of some kind.
>
>Minor point, but your <hr width="200"> should be at least as wide as your
>navigation links. Also, if it were me, I'd drop that second HR after the
>navigation.
>
>That's all I had time for.
>
>Best,
>Demitrius >I<

Live not as though there were a thousand years ahead of you. Fate is at
your elbow; make yourself good while life and power are still yours.

-Marcus Aurelius, 2nd. Century A.D.