Re: AGI Project critique request: http://betacomm.com

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Thu, 21 May 1998 07:51:44
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Whilst stirring the cauldron on 12:10 AM 5/21/98 -0700, I noticed that
LBehrens didst utter the following:

>Please review http://betacomm.com/ and provide feedback (public or
>private) on it.  We truly want to have a site with the maximum
>accessibilility possible, so be as ruthless as you'd like <G>.  All
>negative feedback gracefully accepted and greatly appreciated.

>DEGRADABILITY. How does the site look if your browser doesn't support
>HTML 4.0 and/or CSS (style sheets)?

On my dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13" monitor, 16 meg RAM, Windoz 3.1,
Netscape 2.01, no java) it looks great!! Loads quickly, everything visible
with scrolling sideways <G> (usually my biggest complaint :). I'll check it
again from work (where I have 'current' equipment :).

My one comment would be that it would be much easier to navigate around the
site from page to page if you had links to the other pages at the bottom
(top) of each page rather than having to go back to the index page.

As I am also part of the AGI Project, I also have a question. Are we
supposed to include to 'D' links (description) for each and every page,
just the main/index page, or do we 'need' to have this link?

OH ... and I LOVE your sense of humour on your pages!! ;)

Respectfully,
Monica