Re: Please tell me what I'm doing wrong...

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Fri, 22 May 1998 07:04:15
 To:  "Rich D. Matheson" <marvin(at)inreach.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Whilst stirring the cauldron on 01:22 AM 5/22/98 -0700, I noticed that Rich
D. Matheson didst utter the following:

Also, anyone using less than Internet Explorer 4
>seems to have problems.

hehe ... that must be ME!! :) I'm the one with the dinosaur (Tandy 2500
SX/25, 13" monitor, 16 meg RAM, Windoz 3.1 and Netscape 2.01) !! <G>

Even with my computer glasses on <G>, the print in the upper frame, to
connect to the pages, is reallllly tiny, and ...

	- Starfleet Academy

                  - Klingon Honor Guard
                  - Birth of the Fed.
                  - Starfleet Command
                  - Klingon Academy

is repeated ... this is in the second column and also in the third. Is
there a reason for this ... or just my computer!! :)

In the lower frame there is a rather nice graphic ... but when I scrolled
to the right about six times, there is nothing else there ... just a lot of
black space ... both to the right and down about six screens.

As I don't have a midi player installed ... I understand why I got 'that'
broken graphic ... BUT ... why do I get a warning that 'Notepad' needs to
be installed and used?????

I then went to the Starfleet Academy main page ... and after waiting, what
I thought was, a fair amount of time (about 3 minutes) nothing appeared in
the bottom frame!! :(

Hope this is of some help! :)

Monica

I hope that this is the correct forum to ask for