Re: Critique Request

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Fri, 22 May 1998 19:44:03
 To:  Yosef Haas <YosefHaas(at)CounselorNet.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:17 PM 5/22/98 -0400, Yosef Haas wrote:

>I have been creating a page for a client and I would like a request on the
>following topics:
>1. Navigation
>2. Overall Look (colors etc...)
>Anything else you want to say.
>The url is: <http://www.counselornet.com/dcd/>

Greetings, Yosef! :)

I visited the site with the dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX, 13" monitor, Netscape
2.01) and it loaded quickly, but the 'view. gif' seemed to be broken.

Also due to the 13" monitor, the links on the left overlap the left border.
Perhaps you could put the description of Appendix A and B underneath,
instead of after the hyphen. This happened only on the main page, though.

All of the graphics that I checked weren't found.

Mining Conditions, Work Completed, Consultants, Proposal, Appendix A and
Appendix B pages weren't found.

Otherwise ... looks good!! :)

alpha