Re: Photography Site Critique

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Tue, 26 May 1998 06:41:20
 To:  "George Ramos" <gramos(at)jps.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:45 AM 5/24/98 -0700, George Ramos wrote:

>I would like to have some professional opinions and
>also know how it may stack up with other browsers.
>I try to stay at total compatibility.
>
>http://members.xoom.com/gjrphotos

Good morning, George!!!

Even the 'dinosaur' (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13" monitor, 16 meg RAM, Netscape
2.01) loved your site!! :)

It loaded incredibly quickly, considering all the photos!!! I'm impressed!!!

The only suggestions I have would be to perhaps 'soften' the NEW graphic
... could you pick colours more 'reddish' rather than yellow?? :)

Also ... I found two spelling mistakes. In the first paragraph, countrys
should be 'countries' and "If your interested" should be "you're".

Not to mention the fact that the photos are absolutely wonderful!!! :)

Monica