Re: http://nuteknet.com/~lizard/index.html

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Wed, 27 May 1998 07:09:14
 To:  Anmar To <amt(at)nuteknet.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  amt(at)nuteknet.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:14 AM 5/27/98 -0400, Anmar To wrote:

>Please give feedback about my homepage. I've been reading a few of these
>lists, gathering what insight I could, and I've just gotten my code to
>pass validation. I've tried something a little, I think, risky with the
>layout of the page; please tell me if it insists on being too wide
>(especially you, dinosaur woman).

That's MZ Dinosaur Womyn!! <giggle>

Okay, Anmar .... you asked for it!! :)

The main page loaded almost immediately on the old dino (Tandy 2500, 13"
monitor, Windoz 3.1, 16 meg RAM, Net 2.01) ... but then it's also only 7
am!! :)

I see a yellow background with black text, green buttons and a beautiful
yellow flower, surrounded by the same green in the buttons. Might I
suggest, thought, that you put some type of border around the flower pic?
To me it looks kinda unfinished. :) Also, the 'me' in Why - About me wraps
to the second line in the first column due to the 13" monitor. As these are
two separate pages, perhaps on two lines?

The background is nice on the 'About me' page .. but the black type is hard
to read. I 'think' it would be easier to read if it was bold. Also ... I
didn't really 'want' to go back to your home page to get to the next page,
Why, but had no choice. :)

The coding was good on your Tres page, also ... even with the right side
background everything was lined up!! (something the old dinosaur usually
has a problem with!!)

Also, the "Triangle Classical" site is still under major
>construction, so don't go there unless you're just curious. General
>comments are fine, especially on the graphics.

OF COURSE I was curious! <G> And ... it works well for me also! A
suggestion ... how about joining the graphics at the top with a black border.

Hope this helps!
Monica