Re:

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Sun, 31 May 1998 09:19:02
 To:  "webmaster(at)covysoft.com" <webmaster(at)covysoft.com>,
"hwg-critique(at)hwg.org" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 01:53 PM 5/31/98 +0200, Zoltan Kovacs wrote:

>I would like to know your opinion about my web page. At the moment it is
>only available in Hungarian, but I am rather interested in how it looks in
>different browsers and under different screen resolutions.

Greetings, Zoltan!!

The dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13" monitor, 16 meg RAM, Netscape 2.01,
28.8) and I found your site loaded rather slowly, mainly due to the
animated "slogen.gif" at the top of each page. This probably wouldn't
bother a 'better' computer though!! :)

Also ... your links are yellow on a white background (to us, at least :)
... and so I couldn't read what they were. I tried to highlight them ...
but the background is also yellow so that just made it worse!!

Hope this helps!
Monica