Re: Your input needed

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Mon, 01 Jun 1998 07:54:59
 To:  Al Koehler <al(at)axs2000.net>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:48 PM 5/31/98 -0700, Al Koehler wrote:

>Http://www.GuidingLightVideo.com

Hi Al!!

The dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13" monitor, 16 meg RAM, Netscape 2.01) and
I visited your site this morning and ... I was actually in the middle of
responding to your request when the 'sign language' page froze my computer
... after giving me numerous error messages about the 'alphabet'! :)

Rather than go back and try to do it all over again (and possibly crash
again :) I'm doing this from memory!

I think you need to add some 'cell padding' to your tables as the text is
directly beside the table frame.

I also had a scroll bar at the bottom of the screen  ...

The text on the missing children's page was red and blue at the top on a
dark turquoise background, which was very difficult to read. The balance of
the text was black.

Oh ... I can't remember which page ... but at the top of one of the pages,
there is a graphic of children ... but it has a number of pixels floating
around it. I remember that it was a jpeg ... and thought that if you could
save it as a gif, and then make it transparent ... removing the floating
pixels, it wouldn't look 'fuzzy'.

Sorry, I can't remember the rest ... too early in the morning!! :)

Monica