Re: *yawn* all done

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Sun, 07 Jun 1998 08:24:41
 To:  Shadowhawk <shadow-hawk(at)geocities.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 03:30 AM 6/7/98 -0700, Shadowhawk wrote:

>http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/lab/6640

Good morning, Shadowhawk!

The dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13" Monitor, Netscape 2.01, 28.8) and I
went to visit your site and were most impressed with the first page ... we
didn't have to scroll to the right!! :)

What we 'see' is 2 frames, with links on the left (that are a bit faint and
difficult to read .. but readable). The main text in the right frame is
white on a black background, with turquoise headings.

I then went to the 'Who is Shadowhawk' page, where I noticed that you left
the 'q' of quite in 'quite enjoyable'. I also had to wait a bit for the
'shadowhawk' graphic to load (36K) and the Shadowhawk header graphic caused
a scrollbar at the bottom of the frame ... does it need to be larger than
the one on the main (technology) page?

On the 'at home' page, you have spelled 'produces' incorrectly (pruduces),
the 't' off to and you missed an 'e' in keep (both under sick) and on the
'computer' page, you have an extra 'r' in features (under ICGnu); also on
the 'power' page, achievement is spelled wrong. (perhaps you haven't had a
chance to spell check the pages yet :)

When I went to the 'science and technology' and 'space' pages, I got
Geocities' page for a file not found.

On the 'credits' page, you have a wee link _ after the IPPA logo (a space
before the closing </a> tag??)

All in all, though, Shadowhawk ... it looks great!!!

Monica (who really hates those dratted extra Geocities windows!! :)