Re: Copely developments

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Sun, 07 Jun 1998 13:33:56
 To:  "Chris Wilson" <chris(at)cjetech.co.uk>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:43 PM 6/7/98 +0100, Chris Wilson wrote:

>http://www.cjetech.co.uk/copely/

>1) does it work on all browsers?  Obviously the javascript won't, but will
>it crash the browser?

Greetings, Chris!! :)

On the dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13" monitor, Netscape 2.01, 28.8) I see
black text on a white background with orange and black on the left for
links. The page loaded quite quickly.

On the front page you have "40 years experience 'in' the company" ...
methinks that should be 'of' as you are describing the company itself ..
and not something or someone that works for the company.

And ... best of all ... the java didn't crash my computer ... nor did I get
any error messages!!

Good job, Chris ... and *I* think it definitely looks good enough to use as
a template! :)

Monica