Re: Request Critique of Commercial Site

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Sun, 07 Jun 1998 13:58:50
 To:  cn(at)tryne.com,
"hwg-critique(at)hwg.org" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:08 AM 6/7/98 -0700, Catherine Nielsen wrote:

>http://www.tryne.com/bobcat

Greetings, Catherine!!

The dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13" monitor, Netscape 2.01, 28.8) and I
both agree that the site is 'cute'!! A nice change, definitely!! :)

What I 'see' is dark grey text on a white background, coloured paws for
links at the top and yellow links in the text, which are rather difficult
to read.

The 'gazebo' page took a while to load due to the graphics (all over 25K I
think), and I also had a scrollbar at the bottom.

BUT ... I LOVE the cat named Bob!! :)

Hope this helps!
Monica