Re: A Critique i thusly request

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Wed, 10 Jun 1998 07:21:07
 To:  Nick Brown <valhalla(at)scriptingcrypt.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:43 AM 6/10/98 -0400, Nick Brown wrote:

>The Site is called The Scripting Crypt and located at
>http://www.scriptingcrypt.com
>
>If and when you visit it could you please judge the following things:
>
>Load time, Professionality, Quality of layout, Compatability, would you
>come back again?

Greetings, Nick!!

The dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13" Netscape 2.01, 28.8) and I checked out
your pages ... and ... we 'see' white text on a black background. Got a
'clock' java script error, and have two blank 'fields' at the top of the
page under the Simplenet Logo.

There is also a scroll bar at the bottom ... but just for a few letters.

Looks professional ... and if I were a 'MIRC' freaque .. I'd definitely be
back!! :)

Hope this helps!

Monica (who used to live in Barrie :)