Re: Critique for http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/7736/archery.html

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Jun 1998 06:38:29
 To:  Kevin Dail <kdail(at)carroll.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:45 AM 6/11/98 -0400, Kevin Dail wrote:
>Please critique this school project. I am sorry it is a geocities site, but

>I think you will not see popups as I have a Geoguide on the first page.
>Please give me browser, load time, layout and html crits.
>Many thanks in advance.
>
>Archery the Macdaill Way
>http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Gallery/7736/archery.html

Greetings, Kevin! :)

It loaded quite quickly on the dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13" monitor,
Netscape 2.01, 28.8). Nice tartan background! <G> Yellow text, blue links.

Ummm ... why is everything on the left three-quarters of the screen?

And .. there WAS a popup on the first page! :(

On all subsequent pages, with the exception of the 'links' page, .. there
is a scrollbar at the bottom for about 1/2 an inch. Again, yellow text,
blue links, but the background has changed to a 'rusty-red', with the
tartan only on the left border.

I like the scrollwork ... but I think you need a bit more space between it
and the 'back and next' links. They are right on top.

Great photos ... loaded quickly.

Looks good!

Monica