Re: Please Help!!!!!! Need commercial Sites Checked ASAP!

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Jun 1998 20:24:53
 To:  Michael Channing Wilson <webmaster(at)lucidmind.com>,
"hwg-critique(at)hwg.org" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:55 PM 6/11/98 -0400, Michael Channing Wilson wrote:

>1st Site: http://www.mfay.com

Greetings, Michael!

The dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13" monitor, Netscape 2.01, 28.8) had no
problems with this page ... although it did load a bit slowly due to the
header graphic. Black text on a white background, medium blue links, darker
blue in some places. No javascript problems ... just told me I needed to
get the plugin. :)

OH ... on Sign our Guetbook ... you left out the second 's'!! :)

>2nd site: http://www.southendstudio.com

This page also took a bit to load .. and I have a scrollbar at the bottom
... but only about 1 or 2 pixels ...

I'm not sure what the female pool player has to do with the site, though!!
;) On this main page, you have the word 'Industrial' twice at the bottom of
the links list ... but the first one actually goes to the 'Artistic' page.

I only went to one other page (figured due to the theme of the pages it
would be graphic intensive) and I ended up stopping the loading. I noticed
that 'at least' the bottom photo in the left frame has no 'description' ...
just says 'photo'.

And yes .. it IS a bit flashy ... especialling the 'rolling' phone numbers
at the bottom of the main page. :)

Monica