Re: Update Online Site Re-design

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Sat, 13 Jun 1998 08:28:17
 To:  waynenf(at)mindspring.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Whilst stirring the cauldron on 09:45 PM 6/12/98 -0400, I noticed that
Wayne Fisher didst utter the following:

>The URL is http://www.gaywired.com/update
>
>Thanks for any critiques you guys could give me.

Mornin' Wayne! :)

Well ... I'm not one of the 'guys', but the dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13"
monitor, Netscape 2.01, 28.8) is <G>!

I was really impressed that I was able to view your site exactly (I think
:) as you had planned it ... three columns ... very newpaper-y ... and NO
scroll bar!! :)

What I 'see' is black text, red main headings, blue subheadings and blue
links.

I clicked on the 'Money Laundering' link, but went to the 'top of the page'
and thought I was in the wrong place. Perhaps you could put #after the
links (I can't remember the correct name) so that the link goes directly to
the actual story.

I think it looks great ...

Monica