Re: critique please: http://www.showcasewebdesign.com

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Tue, 16 Jun 1998 08:18:59
 To:  ShowcaseWD(at)aol.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 07:20 AM 6/16/98 EDT, ShowcaseWD(at)aol.com wrote:

>http://www.showcasewebdesign.com

Good Morning, Melinda

Your page loaded very quickly on the dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13",
Netscape 2.01, 28.8) ... and the graphic looks good (a bit pixelated in the
background, but I think that just 'me'!! :).

hehe ... I didn't realise that there 'were' links on the left side until I
'copied' the paragraph below. *I* can't see them!! :(

My only question is the wording of the first sentence ...

                      Welcome! We are here to serve your needs! Take a
                      moment to visit with us and we are sure you will
                      choose Showcase Web Design for your web design
                      needs.

Specifically "Choose Showcase **Web Design** for your **web design** needs"

To me it seems kind of redundant.

Good job ... and ... now that I know there are links ... I'll go back and
see where they go!! :)

Monica