Re: Please critique chorus site

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Jun 1998 06:35:37
 To:  Rich(at)Dersheimer.com,
hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:59 PM 6/17/98 -0500, Rich Dersheimer wrote:

>I've just put up a site for a local chorus, and
>would appreciate a critique. I'd also like to know
>how it looks in a variety of browsers/resolutions.

Good Morning, Rich!! :)

First of all ... I love the border background!

Okay, the dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13", 28.8, Netscape 2.01) found that
it loaded fairly quickly, but there is a missing (?) gif near the bottom
(spacer.gif) right after the last link.

And ... rather than use a spacer, why not specify the width of your table
columns? Your border looks about the same as mine on my Foodbank pages ...
which would make the percentages 30% for the left and 70% for the right.

The same for indenting your liks ... rather than use spacers gifs, use &nbsp;

Oh ... and I also noted that you don't have the 'document type' at the
beginning of your coding.

Looks good!

Monica