Re: Oh, this could hurt, eh?

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Sat, 20 Jun 1998 18:13:59
 To:  Gary Tai - ZooBear Computer Solutions <sgtai(at)mail.interlog.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:38 PM 6/20/98 -0400, Gary  Tai - ZooBear Computer Solutions wrote:

>http://www.interlog.com/~dtrc
>
>I most need to hear about problems from platforms other than PC's.

Well, Gary ... I have a PC ... but a dinosaur of a PC (Tandy 2500 SX/25,
13", 28.8, Netscape 2.01) and your pages are great. There is a small amount
of scroll bar in the left links frame (i think just due to the shadowing of
the links graphics).

All of the pages loaded quickly ... BUT .... as my daughter is a
housemother at the Toronto School of Ballet, I was interested in following
a couple of the links to perhaps see what the 'kids' were doing. <G>

Anyway ... I clicked on the National Ballet of Canada link ... and it
opened in your right frame, which then opened another frame (two for the
NBC). Perhaps you could a) open up a separate browser screen for these
'outside' links, or b) at least make them on 'top' so they take up the
whole screen.

Great job!
Monica