Re: Ergon Energy Website Critique

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Wed, 01 Jul 1998 22:26:19
 To:  "HILLIER Benjamin (Ergon)" <benjamin.hillier(at)ergon.com.au>,
"'hwg-critique(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:15 AM 7/2/98 +1000, HILLIER Benjamin (Ergon) wrote:

G'day, Ben!! :)

>I guess I want the usual feedback - speed, layout, browser probs,
>clarity etc etc.  Thanks in advance for any advice, criticism, feedback
>etc you may provide.

I had a somewhat 'strange' experience with the dinosaur (Tandy 2500 SX/25,
13", 28.8, Netscape 2.01)!

I started off with the graphic at the top ... and a scroll bar on the right
... then .. the page reloaded ... I lost the scroll  bar on the right ...
waited for a 74K image to load (took a while :) and now I only see the
bottom part of the page. All I can see is from the blue text 'Energy' down
to the bottom (?) of the graphic.

There are no links for me to click on ... and I couldn't find any 'hidden'
ones either!

Monica