Re: Opinions needed

by Figment <cpowell1(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Thu, 18 Dec 1997 10:20:38 -0500
 To:  HWG Critique <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Scott Temaat wrote:

> Please compare the following pages: the only difference is layout of the
> navigation bar at left. I need to know which you find easier to use.
>
> http://sohoweb.net/index.html
>
> http://sohoweb.net/index1.html

Beautiful page!  The extra spacing in index1 is really nice.  My vote's for
that one.  The text in the nav bar looked a bit blurry to me, though (in
both of them).  I would normally suggest sharpening them a bit, but I have
a headache this morning, so it COULD just be my eyes that need
sharpening...  I'll leave that one up to you! <g>

Cherie
---
Visit T.O.R.C.H. - The Official R.T.A-F Collector's Haven!
The official Web site for the people of rec.toys.action-figures,
and for anyone who still plays with toys.
http://cpowell1.home.mindspring.com/RTAF/home.htm