Re: ok im nervous but...

by Kersti <kersti(at)elysian.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 07 Jan 1998 10:54:30 +1100
 To:  just us <enigma(at)netcom.ca>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 17:35 6/01/98 -0500, just us wrote:
>...for the first time I have a site on-line, it is one that I designed for
>an artist friend of mine who wants more exposure.  Soooooooo what I want to
>know is how does it look on other computers, browsers etc.  Also any
>suggestions to change the layout or format?  Should I make a no-frames
>version?  Should I use more/less javascript?  ANY feedback is appreciated!
>
>http://www.netcom.ca/~enigma/INDEX.html

I've also designed a folio sie for an artist. It's at

http://www.users.bigpond.com/cain/

So far he's had a good number of queries regarding the site. You may want
to look for inspiration.

There wasn't much on your site to look at so it's hard to talk about layout
etc.

Regards,

Kersti
http://www.elysian.com.au