Re: If you get a chance...

by enigma <enigma(at)netcom.ca>

 Date:  Fri, 09 Jan 1998 17:28:35 -0500
 To:  spack(at)mindspring.com
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Josh J. wrote:
>Hello all,

>If anyone has a chance I would most appriciate it if you give a look at
>http://www.lightstream.net/~colossus/business
>I am only intrested in, download time, OS (the more diverse the better),
>connection, browser,  screen res, and ease of navigation (intuitive?).
>Just a quick look would be appriciated.
>Thanks in advance! : )

Download: most acceptable at dial up 28.8, just a few seconds!
OS: just plain win95
browser: ie4.0 and nn3.0 both with no problems
resolution: both 800x600 and 640x480 seemed just peachy :)
navigation: cool BUT I would suggest modifying the href part of the java to
include the text, not only the file icons.  However, java is beyond me thus
far and I dont know how or if you can do this.  I just kept wanting to
click on the text next to the file icons but no luck!!  Also if you could
modify it so when a link in the java is clicked the whole menu doesnt
change/reload but just the part selected does, that might make it a little
better.  Does that make sense?

Nice site, looked good and proffessional!

enigma.