Re: my thumbnails suck! help!

by enigma <enigma(at)netcom.ca>

 Date:  Sat, 10 Jan 1998 07:02:48 -0500
 To:  gmiller(at)gatewayone.com (Gail Miller)
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 04:15 PM 1/9/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi...
>I looked at your site because I, too, am having problems w/ thumbnails
>so I'm reading responses to your questions w/ great interest. I feel
>compelled, tho, to comment on your site (very nice, I thought, once the
>thumb problems are solved), but please, won't you put an apostrophe in
>Dawne's resume? Thanks.
>Gail Miller

Yep!  Got it, thanks!  That was always the one rule in grammar class I
couldn't remember. *wink*

BTW, could you check my site for scrollbars and tell me what you find?
Particularly if you use a 640x480 resolution... I know there are scrollbars
in the middle frame when you load the art, but how about in the side
frames?  Do YOU see any there?

enigma.

http://www.netcom.ca/~enigma/INDEX.html
MEMBER HTML WRITERS GUILD