Re: Review my site PLS! and tell me the bad and the good things abt it.

by Kersti <kersti(at)elysian.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 10 Jan 1998 15:14:55 +1100
 To:  bajwas(at)geocities.com
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
- Loaded quite quickly
- Try to use anti-aliasing when you do graphics so they don't come out so
blocky
- Background doesn't really match at all. Yuu could use a solid colour, or
try for a grass effect. Perhaps you could incorporate more cricket
graphics, like a side bar with cricket bats and bullets that look like
cricket balls.

Good luck,

Kersti