Re: Please critique my first website

by enigma <enigma(at)netcom.ca>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Jan 1998 18:18:16 -0500
 To:  gendress(at)symbios.com
 Cc:  elanstev(at)email.msn.com, hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I understand how annoying those popups are, but how can you deny a
>person a critique just because of where their page is located. He's
>admittedly new at this, and believe it or not, GeoCities is the best of
>the "free" website hosting services (I've tried them all and they have
>the best file managemenr and uploading system I've seen).
Is it not equally valid to critique the hosting service if that service
utilizes an advertising method that many viewers will find annoying?  I was
merely trying to point one obvious down-fall of their site, namely that
some people wont even visit because of those popups.

Really, I hope I didnt sound mean, Im just trying to help in some way...

enigma.

--
web design portfolio, page one, is at:
http://tor-pw1.netcom.ca/~enigma/INDEX.html