Re: CRITIQUE: The Casual Snapper

by Chris Messina <cmessina(at)sandstormpublishing.com>

 Date:  Sun, 08 Feb 1998 14:32:18 -0500
 To:  f u s i o n <brianj(at)ais.ais-gwd.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
IE4, 800x600, Win95, 28.8, 14"

Amazingly cool site! I have to admit, I really did like the vertical
thumbnails!

Good HTML, nice mouseover effect. The font was a little small, but it was
still legible. I did enjoy the site and would like to see more I think. You
might want to put personal info followed by technical camera info and make
it obvious what info belongs in what category, like so:

The story:
    blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah

Technique:
    blah blah blah blah blah
    blah blah blah blah blah

Content was good, just about right amount.Loaded relatively quickly, given
image sizes. The table border made a nice picture frame. That's about all
I've to comment on!

Good job!

Chris Messina
Sandstorm Publishing