Re: sini your site???

by Chris Messina <cmessina(at)sandstormpublishing.com>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Feb 1998 22:27:48 -0500
 To:  "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>,
"sini makela" <sini.makela(at)Helsinki.FI>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Actually, I rather liked your site. It's very simplistic but I think that
that's a plus for personal pages--oftentimes they're over cluttered and
confusing. It loaded quickly and looked clean. The black background did not
detract from the site at all. The text was nice looking--except I noticed
that on one page it looked a little weird right-aligned. You may want to
consider using the <P ALIGN="justify"> tag. Looks good so far,

Chris Messina
Sandstorm Publishing
http://www.sandstormpublishing.com
http://www.sandstormpublishing.com/thecloset