Re: Invitation to Critics

by Chris Messina <cmessina(at)sandstormpublishing.com>

 Date:  Sat, 14 Feb 1998 00:37:41 -0500
 To:  Site Designer <designer(at)bcinet.net>,
"hwg-critique(at)hwg.org" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just a real quik comment--lose the bgproperties="fixed" tag because it just
totally does not work with the background you're using on Multilingual
business site! Otherwise, the graphics were nice looking and the color
scheme was good... IE4, 486x100MHz, 16mill. 800x600.

At 10:55 PM 2/13/98 -0500, Site Designer wrote:
>We are preparing two sites for web publication and would appreciate it
>if someone else's eyes could take a look and give some constructive
>feedback. Please include your system specs, browser and resolution.
>
>Site #1:  Multilingual business site:
>http://www.bcinet.net/paradigm
>            [for this review, only operational link is "about us"]
>
>Site #2: Quantum Leap section of a trivia site:
>http://www.bcinet.net/paradigm/trivia
>
>Thanks in advance.
>Paradigm

Chris Messina