CRITIQUE: Education Enrichment Foundation

by Brian <brianj(at)ais.ais-gwd.com>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Feb 1998 23:35:28 -0500
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Greetings folks,

I have created a short, five page site for a local client. The purpose of
the site is to provide more information about the EEF for Greenwood, S.C.
residents, and to allow them to access application forms for Great Idea
Grants on-line.
The client wanted a quick, to the point site with a small amount of images;
however, I wanted to make the site attractive enough as to not be a bore.
The site boasts a fair amount of content.

It most likely will only benefit local residents, as it deals directly with
the school districts of Greenwood, South Carolina.

It's really a simple site, so without wasting anymore time, could you
critique, keeping in mind:

[1] Res, display size, o/s, connection, browser.
[2] Is the information clear, concise? Too much? Too little?
[3] Do the images covey an educational feel? Child-like, but yet clean and
professional?
[4] The form will be printed (this is how they preferred it); are the
instructions clear?
[5] Is the information convincing? Sincere? Informing? Do you get a good
picture in your mind who the EEF is, and what they stand for?
[6] Anything else that you feel needs to be said.

Thanks for your time. As always, it is appreciated.

Brian J.

brian j. | [i.c.q. 1057986] fusion(at)greenwood.net
f r e e l a n c e graphic designer/web developer
fusion design <<http://www.ais-gwd.com/~fusion>>

"No, it's not done yet. Feb 21. I know, I know."