Re: http://www.rh.steiner.school.nz/index-new.html

by Chris Messina <cmessina(at)sandstormpublishing.com>

 Date:  Tue, 10 Mar 1998 22:33:53 -0500
 To:  "Sebastian" <sderaadt(at)clear.net.nz>,
"hwg-critique" <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Very interesting use of Javascript--somethign I've wondered about doing for
quite some time! It's not all that intuitive though and took me a few
minutes to figure out the whole mouseover thing... I would suggest putting
a little note somewhere describing the navigation system. Also, you might
want to give visitors the option to go to the advanced site or a more
textural site--a lot of the graphics are pretty heavy.

Overall, very interesting, visually enticing site!

Good job!

Chris Messina
Webmaster -|- Sandstorm Publishing
http://www.sandstormpublishing.com