Re: Critique of imagin8.com

by Chris Messina <cmessina(at)sandstormpublishing.com>

 Date:  Fri, 13 Mar 1998 16:20:47 -0500
 To:  "Sandeep Khade" <sandeep(at)imagin8.com>,
"HWG Critique Request" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
http://www.imagin8.com

IE4, 486X100, 800x600x16mill, Win95.

Excellent looking site! The layout was great, as was the content setup. It
didn't take too long to load either. Definitely one of the better high-end
sites I've seen! I think you have plenty of potential to lure customers in
with your site.

You could have anti-aliased your content text, but in terms of transparency
and load time, it may been necessary not to.

I would suggest putting a little button of sorts on the bottom of the popup
window giving viewers a convenient way to close the window (an easy
window.close() ) should do it).

Chris Messina
Webmaster -|- Sandstorm Publishing
http://www.sandstormpublishing.com