Re: The Parchment Experiment- Critique

by Figment <cpowell1(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Mar 1998 10:22:06 -0500
 To:  D-Som <dks(at)mail.iamerica.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 06:36 AM 3/20/98 -0800, D-Som wrote:
>It's only one page, no links no java, etc.  I have tested it in Netscape
>4 and IE 3 and it works fine for me.
>(after lots of hair pulling)
>http://cust3.iamerica.net/choctaw/parchtest.html

That IS nice!  I'm impressed!  The only problem I saw is that (using IE4),
if I set my fonts to "largest," I get these rectangles extending out about
a quarter of an inch to the left and right on the top and bottom of the
piece of parchment...  (That was about as clear as mud...  I could do a
screen cap and send you a picture... <g>)  At a glance at the code, I can't
tell exactly what is causing this...  Try setting your browser font REALLY
REALLY big and see if you see it.

LOVE the idea, though!

Cherie
---
Visit T.O.R.C.H. - The Official R.T.A-F Collector's Haven!
The official Web site for the people of rec.toys.action-figures,
and for anyone who still plays with toys.
http://cpowell1.home.mindspring.com/RTAF/home.htm