Critique for http://www.quantumwebdesigns.com
by David Gauer <gauer(at)ratfactor.com>
||Sat, 15 Aug 1998 19:27:53 -0700
>Please critique my site at: www.quantumwebdesigns.com
>Please send a copy of the critique to: quantumdesigns(at)uswest.net
> (I don't always read the critique list posts)
I'm going to take my chances and trust you'll bother to read the list now
that your site is up for critique. :-)
1) Your 3-D rendered logo is very nice looking. That's a cool font too.
This is purely subjective, but I wonder what the logo would look like if
you chopped the "Web Designs" part off, squished it a little bit, and then
stuck it under the word "Quantum". It might look something like this:
Like I said, that's totally subjective.
2) Pop-Ups are to me what a waving muleta is to a bull. But I guess you
have no control over that one.
3) The services page is nice.
4) There are a couple of <blink> tags on your "Pricing" page. Probably not
a good idea.
5) All of the pages have a bgcolor of #ffffff. However, since the
background image is black, I would change the bgcolor to #000000 so that it
will be less of a shock to the user and so that the white text will be
visible while the background image is still loading.
6) Another <blink> on the "Contact Us" page.
Well, that's about it. I hope you will take my critique as just the
friendly advice that it was intended to be.
Best of luck,
Browsers: NN4.05, IE3.0
Machine: PII 400mhz 128MB
HTML: hwg-critique mailing list archives,
maintained by Webmaster @ IWA