RE: http://www.execulink.com/~smlib/kdr.html

by David Gauer <gauer(at)ratfactor.com>

 Date:  Fri, 21 Aug 1998 12:50:27 -0700
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org,
amyjoy(at)hotmail.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
>A URL for the site would go along way towards your goal of getting people's
>opinions on your site.

Actually, the URL was in the subject line:
http://www.execulink.com/~smlib/kdr.html

Hello Amy,

I really like the clean layout.  The use of space is very nice.
I think the peach fits.  Without it, the page would become too bare IMO.

Yes, I like the headings.

To be honest, I'm not sure which font I like better for the body text.
Probably the Arial.

You're right, the Contact Info page is a bit bare as you say.  Maybe you
could convince your client to come up with some more text to put there.
Perhaps a list of things she would need to know about a project in order to
give an estimate, etc...
Also, it would sure be a good idea to have an e-mail link for contacting
KDR.  After all, it is on the internet (where people enjoy communication
faster than snail mail).

Overall I like the site. :-)

-David Gauer

Browsers: NN4.05, IE3.0