Re: Layout and colors of comm. site

by David Gauer <gauer(at)ratfactor.com>

 Date:  Thu, 03 Sep 1998 10:21:45 -0700
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>This site is still heavy in the construction stage, most
>links go nowhere. Looking for opinions on color
>combination, layout, and any errors etc. It did validate
>with 4.0 Transitional.
>
>http://home.paclink.com/~opperman/spigot.htm

Hello.  Just took a look at your site this morning.
Very nice color choice.
Graphics load quickly.
Layout is clean and makes sense.
Might want to put some space between the text and the links on the right.
Perhaps a little <td> with a width of 30 pixels or so between the two
columns would give that extra space.
The image links are called "Sites, Services, Contact, and About".  But the
text links below are "Designs, Services, Contact, and About."  So to keep
it consistant, I'd change the text links to reflect the images.
Having the form on the Contact page is a great idea.
Very cool.

-David Gauer

Browsers: NN4.05, IE3.0
Modem: 57.6K