Re: Please help me decide

by Bradley and Debbie Miller <bradndeb(at)laurie.net>

 Date:  Fri, 04 Sep 1998 09:46:20 -0500
 To:  Craig Harding <guide(at)ao.net>,
Critique List <hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:43 PM 9/3/98 -0400, Craig Harding wrote:
>http://www.ao.net/~guide/mike/index.html
>http://www.ao.net/~guide/mike/index2.html

Actually I like index.html (first one) better.  The second one distracts
too much with the flashing rainbow color bars.   I don't know if there is
music . . . I keep the MIDI turned off here at work . . . for obvious
reasons.   I too think the music should be an option.  Personally I hate
going to a web site and then having music start blaring out.  Especially
those that use the VOLUME=11 tag.   ;-)   My co-workers give me some
strange looks and comments on sites like that.

Bradley Miller
Webmaster/Designer
AccessZone  -  Stop searching the web for local and far World Wide Web Sites
http://www.accesszone.com - Phone: 1-800-826-2334