Re: A little help, please

by Bradley and Debbie Miller <bradndeb(at)laurie.net>

 Date:  Fri, 25 Sep 1998 13:29:00 -0500
 To:  "Axiom Digital Services" <fonature(at)gte.net>,
"HWG Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm using NN 4.05 and it looks close to the pic.  The problem that I see is
there is a black line that goes right above the nav bar.   Also the text
gets really close to the border on the right side.   I'm viewing it at
1024x768.

 -- Bradley Miller