Re: Personal Site

by Mike Mann <mmann(at)internetx.net>

 Date:  Tue, 01 Dec 1998 11:43:13 -0500
 To:  "Christopher Sims" <chrissims(at)airnet.net>,
"HWG - Critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Netscape 4.05
16 million colors
800x600 res
T-1 access

I think you did a great job. Did you say this was your first webpage? No
annoying bg image to overpower the text, not loud, or busy. Nice layout and
color selection. I like it. You did a really fine job. One point of
intrest. You have at the bottom of the page
"This page is Copyright (for some strange reason) to Christopher Sims
1998-1998
This copyright includes all HTML and Images. All Rights are Reserved."
To the best of my knowledge, you cant copyright html. This includes the
layout and styles.
BTW, I know where Sylacauga is. I lived in Tallassee Al.(another town that
time forgot). :)

At 08:06 AM 12/1/98 -0600, Christopher Sims wrote:
>Hello everyone.
>I have just uploaded my first personal site (not fully complete, 2 links
>will be bad...) at
>http://www.airnet.net/chrissims
>. I would liek opinions on the overall look etc.... As it is a personal site
>it isnt important for business sake, however, I would like suggestions so
>that I may improve future pages.
>Chris Sims
>chrissims(at)airnet.net
>http://www.airnet.net/chrissims