Re: Rec better help for amateurs?

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Tue, 05 Jan 1999 19:11:50 -0800
 To:  Liz Dunbar <edunbar(at)telephonet.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:39 p.m. 01/05/99 -0500, Liz Dunbar wrote:
>The gist of this fraying thread seems to be that this group is aimed more
>at commercial critique, from which we all learn a lot. Is there another
>group / list / whatever anybody can recommend for those of us who are not
>(yet?) in that league?

Actually, it's not really aimed just at commercial critique -- they're
just easier to do. :)

The Guild has always been about including EVERYONE, from beginners
to hobbyists to freelancers to salaried professionals.  If it's
web design, it's welcome in the HTML Writers Guild, regardless of
how long you've been doing it or if you get paid to do it.

I think everyone on this list should take Virginia's question, and the
thread that it generated, not as a notice that personal page critiques
are unwelcome, but rather as a reminder to us all that we should review
those pages with the same dilligence and care that we give to any other
web site that is posted here for a critique.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member