Commercial Site... help with redesign

by Lindsey Milton <poof(at)photobooks.com>

 Date:  Sun, 29 Aug 1999 01:41:19 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello,

I've been hired to help redesign this site:
http://tti.photobooks.com/videotech/   for Teachable Tech, Inc.
I have some ideas about what could be changed, and they are looking for an
updated, more sophisticated look..
Could you give me some critique information? I will be presenting the "new"
look to the list within a few days, and I
would like pointers before I finish... Some of the links are broken because
the site is a year old.. those are fixable and not really neccessary to
critique.. I've found them all.

The "new look" will be done by the end of this week, and I wanted to know
what you think could be improved on the old site (only Video Production
area..).

Please send all critiques to poof(at)photobooks.com and NOT to the addresses
on the site!

Thanks!
Lindsey Milton