Re: Critique Request - new site starting...

by lavalier(at)erols.com

 Date:  Tue, 11 Jan 2000 20:01:51 -0500
 To:  <hblair(at)bigfoot.com>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Hugh,
I like your site and I think it's a neat idea.  I especially like the News section.  It loaded quickly and the links work fine.

A minor critique: i'm not a fan of black backgrounds, but that's just a personal choice. however, the blue font is very difficult to read on top of the black as well as the brown(?) background of your tables.  i would also suggest sharpening up the coffeebean jpg.  it seemed quite out of focus.  hope this helps
belle